Saturday, May 28, 2005

All done

So I moved out of my shitty Nupac apartment today. I hate moving. There I said it. I hate moving. It is nothing more than an inconvenience that requires a lot of hard work. However, moving out of Apartment 11 of 2618 Ellendale Place also marks more than a transition of living arrangements. It marks the end of an era at USC. This is the part where I wax nostalgic about my great times at USC. Like I said in an earlier post, however, I am not going to do that. Instead, I present to you, faithful reader, a list of 10 things (in no particular order) that I will not miss about USC. Please see footnotes for clarification.

Bums who are clearly tweaking and want to wash my cars windshield*
Discussion sections
Classes earlier than 10am
Band camp, band practices, ect...**
Bookstore inflation
"Walk your bike!"
Muggings occurring on my street
People partying nearby when I need to sleep
LAPD Helicopters
My apartment***

*I am a generous person. I try to follow Immanuel Kant's Categorical Imperative, but if the crack is affecting a poor persons ability to sound coherent, they have crossed the line from in need to scary.

**I will miss being in the band for USC football games, I just won't miss all the terrible preparation for said game.

*** If you hadn't figured it out yet, don't live in NUPAC.

So I am back home now. I am probably bored.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

home equity loans lowest rate

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home